View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
mardy (Offline)
New to JF

Travelling mid November... - 07-28-2010, 02:55 AM

Hi,
I am travelling to Tokyo for the first time in mid November for about 9 days (including the two flight days) with one of my friends and staying in Tokyo the whole time travelling from Australia. We will be staying with a friend in Tokyo.

I think that there is now a little group of people that would like to meet us while we are there, I think that they will take us around to different places (don’t know where tho).

I don’t really know how to catch a train (have not really see one either). But just an overview how much I should budget for a day in costs of catching a train in Tokyo, not sure on how many times we would travel but just an estimate would help.

I hope that when we go there it will be autumn so I would really like to go to a few of the parks could you name a few good parks that would be good around that time of year.

With food is 6000JPY for 3 meals a day enough money for me to budget to, or should I budget for more?
So the main things that im trying to budget to are food and trains in Tokyo.
I have not really thought of an itinerary as of yet so any places that are good to visit would be a big help, because we are staying with our friend in Tokyo it might be easy to ask her how to get to a destination.

Oh and I think that my friend would like to do some clubbing while we are there… not sure how that would work tho.

Any help with this would be very grateful

-Cheers