View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
delacroix01 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-10-2010, 02:36 AM

Well, I guess it's time to dig this thread up for another list of questions. This time the source is a little longer (about 5 minutes). The number of lines has raised, but the percentage of uncertainty is actually smaller, so I hope somebody will have a look Similar to the last time, please correct me if I heard anything wrong. Thanks for reading.

Audio file : zSHARE - Kaichuu 02.mp3
Source : Web連載『カイチュー!』ムービー(後編) - Web YOUNG JUMP

0:42 何騒いでんだ、立川?

0:46 そんな______弓でガタガタ言ってんじゃねーよ。
I'm sure he's badmouthing the bow, but I couldn't hear the word no matter how many times I tried.

0:53 てめえの爺なんざ妙な弱小流派の無力爺じゃねーか?

0:58 爺_______そろって、うっせえとやってんじゃねー!
This line is what I'm unsure about the most. There may be lots of errors in what I typed, so I hope I won't have someone flame me if I screw up.

1:09 俺にこんな_____どうなるか分かってんだろうな?!

1:16 立川君が退部だなんて...
I typed 退部 since I know a word called 退学. I'm pretty sure about this deduction, but I guess it's better to post it here to see if I'm right.

1:24 何やってんだ?
1:29 爺さんの為にもこんな事してる場合じゃないのに...

1:33 弓も_______、部も退部で...
I'm pretty sure he said that his bow was broken, but I still couldn't hear the verb here.

Code:
1:59 勝ったらお前の退部を_______、負けたら自分が辞めるって条件で
It seems to be "take back" to me, but then again, I couldn't figure out the verb. Is it とりてし, or is it とりでし? And what is its dictionary form?

2:17 ここまで二人とも六射皆中...
2:31 七射皆中だ。
3:55 九射皆中!
The only thing I'm not sure about here is the kanji for しゃ. Did I use the correct one? Or should it be another one? Also, I have a question about the scoring system of 弓道, since the articles on wikipedia (both English and Japanese) doesn't have sufficient information regarding this matter. According to what I saw in the video, 9 is the highest score (the arrow falls at the center of the target). So why does it have to be 9, and not 10? Moreover, when I read a manga about 弓道, whenever someone makes a perfect shot, the characters only say 皆中 (not including the score number). So which way is more widely used?

2:20 それよりを、あの主将と口角にやがってるぞ。
I can only come up with 口角にやがってる. Is this correct or not?

2:27 せいやろうだ。
It looks like an exclamation meaning a tough opponent. Is it せい or ぜい? And which kanji should be here?

2:54 不動があんなオカマのはず...
2:58 あの弓裁きは不動流その物
3:05 彼は現在、母方の_____名乗ってる時か
3:15 コイツがあの不動流の...
3:18 け!オカマの変態野郎にこの俺が負けられるか?!

3:33 不動家の辱だな。
I'm pretty uncertain about the はじ part. 恥 and 辱, which Kanji suits the context better? I'm currently on 辱 more as it seems to be stronger than 恥, but I think it's better to ask again, since their connotations may be different from what I think.

3:43->3:55 : そうだ!決して惑わされる事なく、真っ直に的射抜く、 それが...『神の子』不動の弓

4:30 私をご褒美のキスしてくれるよね?
Did I miss or get any wrong particle here?

Last edited by delacroix01 : 08-10-2010 at 02:59 AM.