View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
samokan's Avatar
samokan (Offline)
Posts: 980
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: All Over Japan
08-10-2010, 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by willgoestocollege View Post
I'm sorry, my advice is not very helpful and unreliable. But living in a country not knowing the language is going to be very difficult.
Yes that is true. I have a fairly decent japanese and i can understand most of the japanese terms in my field but when it comes to going to hospital and going to the doctor i still prefer some who can explain to me in English. Medical terms even in English are difficult how much more in Foreign Language.

To the OP, what you can do is go the City Hall and ask for a list of Hospital there. I know that they can be of great help there, and maybe ask them which hospital have an english service.

Also, although Ive live in Osaka for awhile, Ive never been pregrant but I know that there are some hospital in Kobe where doctors can speak english.

*** Omnia Muntantor, Nihil Interit ***

My Japan Life

Reply With Quote