Thread: Introductions
View Single Post
(#505 (permalink))
Old
EpicPhysicist (Offline)
Pimp

Hi - 08-23-2010, 02:34 AM

Hi My name Is Sam Makhlouf. My friends on the internet call me Pimp. The Reason is that Im a BAMF. so. I was Born In Bratislava,Slovakia. My father is From egypt, He has decents from nomad tribes so he has family all over the place. Including 2 royal families. We were cheated out of the money from the royal family we are now in court and if we win the thing, I promise to donate a lot of money to JF . My mom is a bit more boring, farmer family for generations.

When I was 3 I moved to canada. I now know french english czech and slovak. I know hot to read and write arabic and am currently learning hiragana. I am pretty smart for my age. And i guess im a bit more mature. You might be thinking im arrogant but im really not. I just know that people in my school are stupid. And Ive been through a lot of shit to learn what I have. I had a tough life lived through a lot of poverty, my parents divorce, my brothers arrest ( he didnt do anything it was a fraud ) , My other brother leaving my dad and going into drugs. ANYWAYS TOO MUCH INFORMATION.... I love japan. Everything that is japan. CULTURE PEOPLE MORALS EVERYTHING> And the language is fantastic. So is the education level. Here its crap. THanks for reading my story. PIMP

Im 12 years old btw.

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left. and also i cant Triforce
.▲
▲▲