View Single Post
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Eiri02 (Offline)
JF Regular

08-28-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
im sorry but thats just funny when like one out of three people here say that it is so horrible to cheat because the person that does it does not consider otherones feelings...OMG... yea, you think? - show me someone who did consider? "hmmm...if i sleep with him/her will my partner be hurt?...i guess yes...well atleast i have considered it - now lets make love, sweet love because since ive considered it it should be fine"

im not saying that cheating is ok. but lets be honest - there is a point for everyone were if the oportunity is presented they would cheat. even for the most faithful - there will allways be the possibility that someone more charming/handsome will come a long and youll just do it.

P.S i cant belive it..i allways thought that americans more or less take the cake when it comes to the cheating...well probably it is the media to blame..

If you really feel that way I'd hate to be the person you call lover...and yes we do take the cake in cheating but then again this is the most sinful place on earth what the hell do you expect!!!!?!?!??!? some of us however have a different way of looking at things. All I was saying is in the end there is no justification for it...what's wrong is wrong and that's just that

We are art...aren't we?