View Single Post
(#128 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

09-04-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiuchimu View Post
RSPCA aproved, is that your god or something? All my points of view are totally wrong since the RSPCA approved it! We have the FDA here in America and they are doing a cr@ppy job! I stick to my point, there is NO human way to kill an animal, We killed farm animals and ate them during my childhood. Kill a pig first, then tell me how it's done humanly.

I stand by point two, Japans whaling industry was sustained until you westerners destroyed the world whale populations. Whatever is in our local waters is ours.

I'm tired of going on and on. I acknowledged our points and gave a counter argument for each one, but you haven't even acknowledge that Japan has the right to make its own decisions. That's your fundamental flaw.

So one last point about culture. you don't see Asians going around western forums and telling them whats right and wrong or what they should do. This is absolutely cultural.
I'm not telling Japan to do anything... I'm just saying I don't like it. I'm not even saying you are wrong. I'm just telling you my reasons for not liking it. I also don't think it's cultural, but that's just my opinion. You are entitled to yours, too.

Why are you lumping 'westerners' into one big category? Not all western countries are involved and not all western countries think the same thing.

My dad was a farmer so I have as much knowledge as you.

You know nothing of the RSPCA or about England so you can't really say either way. Have you even been here?

Maybe you are right about there being no 100% humane way... but there are definitely more humane ways than others.

You keep trying to justify an act of cruetly by saying 'everyone else does it.' If I wear to stab someone, would it be okay if I said 'other people have done it!' Of course not. The world wouldn't change if it worked like that.

Last edited by MissMisa : 09-04-2010 at 05:14 PM.