View Single Post
(#149 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

09-05-2010, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
of course you will. youll have a bite of your echo-friendly apple and keep on ignoring what outcome others have presented in your plan.

you just dont get how the wild life works, dont you? humans can't use predetor spiecies in almost anywere...they are just not so usefull as the rest of the spiecies. and problem with the whole nature starts when people like you decide its a good thing to save those predators who naturally are allways in smaller numbers that the rest of the wildlife.
im saying you that lifes here for the rest of wildlife (not just it. also farmers) are gone down because foxes are so many and none needs them. and govorment is going to take action when its all totally FD UP like allways.

so please. continiue eating your echo-eggs and everything else echo because its also a load of crap and i like the idea you eating it.
So the solution is to savage other animals for fun... yeah. You just said we shouldn't interfere with the population, now you are saying we should kill foxes because they have an effect on the rest of the environment. Which is it?

I didn't say killing foxes was bad, either. I said, FOX HUNTING is bad. By what you are talking about, you know nothing of the actual 'sport' of fox hunting. The majority of people in England didn't agree with it, so it was banned. Democracy! The jury is still out for me on culling animals to save others, I don't know enough about it to comment.