View Single Post
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-09-2010, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiuchimu View Post
So not a single Japanese singer, more over, not a single Japanese song EVER was to the Korean audiences taste? Yet apparently our taste are enough alike that Japan buys Korean media? Even America had 'Sukiyaki' on their top ten billboard charts. Has there ever been a Korean song on the U.S. billboard top ten?

There will NEVER be a Jpop hit in Korea. It has nothing to do with taste, It is totally about cultural rivalry and hatred. I remember seeing AKB48 perform on a Korean music awards show (think Mnet). The expression on the Korean pop stars faces during the performance was openly negative towards AKB48. Some were making fun of the performance. Look it up on Youtube.

Korea is totally anti-Japan, come on, are you Korean? if yes, then you know that there are poles taken on Korean TV asking which country do you hate the most, The answer is always like 80% Japan. I think WW2 has a lot to do with it, but reality is reality. No reason to cover it up.
Yeah I have to say I agree with this.

I saw a similar survey and created a thread about the topic of Korean hate towards Japan here

Korea Japan relations

The Japanese scored...

62% liked Korea
25% hated Korea
The rest (13%) had no opinion or no feelings of like or dislike towards Korea.

The same was asked to Koreans about Japan.

28& liked Japan
71% hated Japan
Just 1% had no opinion or no particular feelings of like or dislike towards Japan.

Dont get me wrong though Jaydalert... I agree that 25% of hate toward Korea is still a big number but compared to 71%? Thats intense.