View Single Post
(#805 (permalink))
Old
YuriTokoro (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-13-2010, 12:00 AM

Hi.
Koir, JumboP26 and dogsbody70, thank you!
This is the revision.
What do you think?

A Dream.

This is my dream of this morning.
I was desperate for the bathroom in the dream. I seemed to be on a big ship or a huge vehicle, and was about to attend a meeting. I decided to visit the bathroom before the meeting starts, when the floor shook violently. I stumbled back several steps. Then I saw many people coming down the hall. I pushed my way through the crowd with great effort. The ground kept shaking and I went backward again. I felt as though I were a tiny boat in a hurricane.
Next I saw a stairway in front of me. My destination seemed to be on the upper floor.
I crawled up the stairs because the floor kept shaking widely. The ship must have been in a huge typhoon. After tumbling down twice, I managed to reach my fingers the top. Except what I was clinging to turned into a big vaulting box I had to clear.
Since the floor was shaking that I wasn’t be able to jump, so I swarmed up the box. Behind the box, there was the door and I rushed at it.
Finally I opened the door, when I woke up.
I felt really tired.

Thank you.

Hello, I may not understand English very well and I may lack words but I will try to understand you.

If you have questions about my post or Japanese customs, don't hesitate to ask.

I YamaP