(#18 (permalink))
Old
Heru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-13-2010, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydelart View Post
"Wow..coooool!"
"... became boring quite fast, so I switched to watch the sports channel."?

I can understand if you weren't much affected by 9/11, be it you're living abroad or what have you. Even my own, genuine sympathy can only go so far; I can relate to you. But it really does disturb me when you can just blatantly make an insensitive remark about it like that, knowing that people were hurt by it.
I agree.

Me, I'm from new york. It was a rather sad day and in the years to come, pretty annoying. Spending hours underground in subways stuck at times is very bothersome when you're in a state, in the city, that is a target. I was on edge all the time in new york and could freak out to the point of mild panic attacks whenever a plane flew by. This actually bothers me. There was a near miss while I was in the federal building, why a plane was allowed to fly so low by the federal building is beyond me.

I rather not remember the day, I rather not see news repeating off the names, and the whole 10 year anniversary coming up is ridiculous to me. I would like to fully move on from it but it's like America wont let that happen. I wonder for how many years this is going to continue.

On the day I was scared. I lived in a very tall building in new york. The days after I was bombarded with news of it, seeing sad people and all. New york was in mourning. Traveling into manhattan on 9/11 is unnatural. I travel by the path which runs under wtc. The train may have a bit of noise before it gets to new york but when it does, it's dead quiet. So quiet, the whole station. Then you get outside and there are protesters and mourners everywhere.

Aniki is disrespectful. Becoming bored fast? 9/11 isn't something you should have been entertained by unless you're a sick person. it wasn't cool in any way, watching as a plane with hundreds of people flew into a building instantly killing everyone on the flight and then anyone who was on the floor, exactly how was this cool to you?