View Single Post
(#68 (permalink))
Old
Sashimister (Offline)
他力本願

09-17-2010, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atredies View Post
I do not understand why sashimeister and ronin4hire made this thread into japan is better than korea troll thread. bigger music industry does not translate into better quality of songs. i have unfortunately to agree that american pop songs is the biggest in the world but it pumps out very crappy pop songs to the world's market in 2010. finland's music industry is so small but it has introduced some of the best death metal bands to the world.

you do not need to be disappointed that korean pop songs are not big around the world. it has a good following in america and in new zealand and that is what all it matters.

j-pop is very useful for introducing mandarin pop, korean pop and cantonese pop. j-pop was how i only listen to mandarin pop.
Nonsense. Just read the thread title. It is about bigger and smaller from the beginning. Anyone who is bringing up the discussion of what they "like better" is destroying the thread.

And where did I say anything negative about the quality of Korean music?

Plus, do read my other posts before you make any judgements about me. I've never even talked to you. What do you know about me?

Last edited by Sashimister : 09-17-2010 at 12:17 PM.