View Single Post
(#73 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-19-2010, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
I really sympathize with Saya. She's been dealt with so many traumatic blows - discovering she's a foster daughter, she's no more than a weapon, her life as one is ongoing, and then her father's death and the fact that she had to kill him with her own hands.

I don't really like how she was forced to take up a pugnacious disposition against the mice, without any training proper. Obviously, her blood has mouse-petrifying properties, but still, she could just as easily lose her life, right?

It's so fitting that George's/Saya's father's voice is the same as Jiraiya's (Naruto). And the OP music is so terrifically gripping I have to watch it every episode.

I'm currently on episode 8.

EDIT (x2): From a romantic point of view, the socio-platonic relationship between Saya and Kai is complicated; I can't tell which direction it's going to take a turn in, nor can I say for sure I'm not in support of an amorous development. Maybe with Haji?

From a political point of view, that adviser guy, who always has a sweet in hand or mouth and that sneer on his face, is beginning to bug me. Who is he, really? I might have missed out some information while watching but I don't get why chiropterans are being created, or how, for that matter. What exactly is Haji, what's with that arm? A semi-chiropteran? Why doesn't Saya question him further on his relation to her? Why doesn't Haji kill chiropterans but just throws a sword to Saya? He seems strong, fast and skilled enough. What's Red Shield's true agenda? Argh, so many questions! X.x

Have I overlooked anything? I'm only on episode 11. If I haven't, then never mind, I'll find out on my own.
I am not going to comment until you are finished. Unless you want me too...