(#39 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
10-15-2010, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
No, dear jambo-- I did not mean that you were a farmer-- but living on a farm! Yes, if you were dragged from town to the country because of circumstances out of your control--- --I too was carted around as a kid-- one minute living in London next in isolated villages--Al because I had no family so in many different situations. Farming life can be very lonesome--I canwell understand you preferring city life-- I am fortunate now-- betwixt sea and country-- yet a large town just seven miles away.

I do hope you will find happiness in your life. I sense that you are a kind and thoughtful person.
Oh, right. No problem, dogsbody. Happiness in life is one of the things I am aiming for and if plans come together, I suspect it will be found. Thank you for the kind comments. You are clearly a kind and thoughtful person yourself.

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)