View Single Post
(#613 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-22-2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Lol, dude, what was that about not judging? >_< This sorta thing is different for different people. Green Day I just listen to for tunes, I also think the lyrics are a tad emo; doesn't go for all their songs, though.

No worries dude I'm just messing with u a bit, nothing wrong with liking them;D

Quote:
I used to like L.P. a whole lot better back in their ol' days, the new albums just don't cut it for me. Shinoda's awesome, that's why without Shinoda, it's not... just not...
Yep!!!

Quote:
That's Dancehall? Pretty good, there's an Indian tinge to it, and I can understand why you can't really hear him, his accent is totally out there.
Yeah it's a Jamaican genre, so it's Jamaican english. But this is RLY jamaican english, it's like a whole different language=PP

Quote:
You know what, man, I gotta say a big thank you to you. I've been looking for Return to Innocence but couldn't find it because I didn't know the lyrics and the song title. Thanks!
No worries dude!!!!

I also found it about a year ago thx to a close friend. We were outside taking a walk at night and sharing a joint (no we're not potheads, we don't do this every day), and while we were walking he was imitating the chant part (u know the part that sounds like an native american chant) cuz he was listening to it on his mp3 player, and I was like "man that song rox, but i forgot what it's called"

so before we parted he pretty much told me to put on return to innocence. I got struck with major nostalgia, cuz first time I heard that song was like when I was a little kid and my dad used to listen to Enigma

pz ! <3

Last edited by KungMartin : 10-22-2010 at 05:57 PM.