View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
DaisukeKigurou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-27-2010, 11:57 AM

1. How old are you?

19 ( but since my birthday is not far off * a month*, you COULD say I am 20...)

2. Have you ever been to Japan?

No.. ( But, I'd REALLY LOVE to go and possibly live there to get away from this hell hole...)

3. If you answer yes to question 2, how many times?

---

4. If you answer yes to question 2, what is the longest duration you've stayed in Japan for?

---

5. Which one is your favourite city?

Nagoya, Osaka, Okinawa

6. If you have never been to Japan, would you like to go?

YES!!!

7. What attracts you?

Music, language, culture, beverages, food,fashion, manga (books), anime (tv shows), history, the government, the people, the hustle a bustle of city life and how calm and peaceful it is in smaller towns without, being boring and full of redneck morons ( IE: Shelton). I also like the fact that the crime rate is so low and how you can still get a Job in Japan right now even though the economy is shit.

I also like the fact that, people in Japan are more acceptable about things. To them it doesn't matter who you are as long as your working, and not sucking off the system. ; taking tax payers money and using it to buy frivolous crap rather then using it for your education.

8. If you only have one day to visit Japan, which city would you want to
visit? And Why?

I really don't know for sure, what I do know is that I'd spend sometime at some temples in Japan preying and taking some pictures. I'd then, go to a bookstore and just browse. After that, I'd hop on to a train and head to Akihabara and buy somethings there and meet some people.

If, I still had enough time I'd go looking for historical places in Japan and have fun there meeting even more people and possibly make friends. Or, I'd go to the towns where some of the more famous writers (mangakas) grew up and take pictures of where they lived and where they went to school. Pretty much, that would be my day.

I'd also like to add that, I would try to take pictures of the native trees and wildlife in Japan and hang out in the shops.

( Japan is such a beautiful place filled with nice people, history, culture, technology, appreciation for literature, appreciation for art, appreciation for reading, and a love for education and open-minded-intelligent people.)

~苦痛は中心、それはある から来る; 憎む人によって引き起こされる。~

Last edited by DaisukeKigurou : 10-27-2010 at 12:05 PM.