View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

Asian men only like Asian women? - 11-09-2010, 08:49 PM

first i apologise for using the term oriental and not asian (but i didnt know how to refer to people from india etc if i used asian in general!

anyways ive noticed alot the oriental women dont mind getting married to white men or men out of their race, ive actually seen it alot, my cousin was dating a chinese girl for a good number of years b4 her parents decided that she should leave him. but getting to the point ive not seen alot of oriental men in relationships with none oriental girls or none white girls (i guess the blonde hair blue eyes thing always goes down well),
but what about women with darker skin (ie latino looking women or even black women?)
i remember asking a chiense guy i knew if chinese men in general like asian woman from india or pakistan coz my pakistani mate is obessessed with korean guys (as am i, i must admit) and he laughed and was like no. is that in general (talking about majority) true that oriental men from japan, china, korea etc they only like their own race? i mean if they met someone like aishwarya rai (google her) or adriana lima would the not like them, even though there super hot???

To save any more issues, I changed the thread title. -MMM

Last edited by MMM : 11-10-2010 at 01:52 AM.