View Single Post
(#24 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
11-11-2010, 10:44 AM

Confidence and courage are key. Cheesy, but there's a saying that goes, "If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything." I don't doubt its happy-go-lucky exaggeration, but to some extent, that is true.

Someone said something about not approaching beautiful women because there's a high chance they could already be taken, or that she must have extremely high expectations. Men might be pressured by that and lose their self-confidence, resulting in a meek show of clumsiness.

For me, if I chance upon a beauty to my eyes, of course I'd also feel the pressure. It's natural. But channeling it, to focus on winning her over with charm, helps; also using the pressure of not wanting to embarrass yourself to prevent embarrassing yourself - "how," you ask - if you want her so much, be truthful to yourself and natural about it. Maybe you'll stammer over some words or make the dumbest grammatical errors in speech, but just do it and smooth sailing should ensue.

One more thing. Having a lot of female friends definitely leverages your experience dealing with female kind, and even possibly makes you feel at home around them, too.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 11-11-2010 at 10:48 AM.