View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Why are so many japan lovers weeaboos? - 11-13-2010, 07:44 PM

Like... I think it's fine to enjoy Japanese culture, Anime, J-rock, J-pop etc, but the so called "weeaboos" take this to a whole new level. It's like the ONLY thing they like, to the point that they couldn't care less about anything else, not even their own country, or even themselves, lmfao!

Like... why can't you like Japan AND other stuff too? And why can't you like Japan for other stuff than J-rock? Yes, j-rock and j-pop (hence the name I guess) is pop culture in Japan, but there are other cultures and styles that I bet are equally big (I'm not going to pretend that I've been to Japan, because let's face it most ppl here probably haven't).

I love Japan, I love their culture, I love their people (there's just something about them that's so awesome), but like... c'mon now.. u get my point right?=S

I guess /troll, but this is something that kinda really annoys me. I very rarely find a fellow Japan-lover on the internet who isn't a complete emo/weeaboo, which is kinda sad cuz personally I find them less interesting to discuss with. I'm not going to complain about real life, cuz I do have japan-lovers who are like me, more versatile in interests. And yes, I have noticed quite a few non-weeaboos here on JF, who I can identify myself with (who for the record are a majority in General Discussion, hint?).

And this isn't aimed specifically at JF, it's aimed at j-lovers in general. It's what I've gathered through experience.

I honestly can't wrap my finger around this=/

anyone?

pz ! <3

Last edited by KungMartin : 11-13-2010 at 07:46 PM.