(#28 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
11-15-2010, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
i dont know i find asian men (esp from korea) seriously seriously hot!! i mean lee min ho and daniel henney! (and this japanese trampolinist called shunsuke nagasaki and takeshi kaneshiro!) phorrr! they are hubba hubba ding dong! infact the trampolinist is the reason i joined japan forum to begin with!
but ive noticed it soo hard to get an asian mans attention! i always see them with their own race and when the guys smoking and the girl aint its like branch out a little and give someone else a chance! im not saying that im unattractive infact i find it seriously easy to get attention from men of every race except in the majority asian men! (its only them for some reason??) im not saying that asian men have never liked me before but its alot less then the men from other races, thats why i was wondering whether they like women who are more Moroccan/indian looking at all?? but i guess if you find aishwarya rai hot then maybe theres some other reason that the attention is so lacking??
Well, getting back on topic, have you ever tried to approach the guys, in the first place? Like a simple "hi" or "wanna have dinner?" I mean, Asian guys generically tend to be a little more shy, as compared to their out-going Western counterparts, although I'm sure it's the same for women.

Anyway, this might be a racial issue. I know most of my Asian friends in occidental regions, who only hang out with their Asian friends. It's "just what we do", they say. So maybe you Western ladies could take the initiative and approach them, with friendly smiles and all that.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.