View Single Post
(#21 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

11-18-2010, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinRossTso View Post
If Pentax died, I would have went with Nikon instead. Hehe, hope to see some photos from Japan ! The closest shots I have of Japan so far is the Narita airport haha!

Thanks for the insight about Canon... I know they are popular... but I didn't know too much about them.
There are photo opportunities all over Japan. I've been to countries where I didn't bother lifting the camera, while with Japan, I can't drop the camera. I took about 600 shots in 2006 even on a short business trip, then another 12000 shots in 2007 for a 2 weeks stay, 8000 in 2009 when I had my 3 weeks honeymoon there. It just won't run out of subjects/opportunities

Pentax are great, i still have 2 pentax bodies at home, film bodies thoguh. For digital, everything is Canon now. Its expensive to build up that lens collection, but i don't regret one minute switching to Canon. It was funny how I switch to Canon. I destroyed the K10, and was in the market looking for something better. At the time, it was either the 40D or the D300, but the store I went to sold out of the D300, so I went with the 40D. Been a Canon guy ever since...

Edit: November 18th 2010, 1:09PM EST :-

If you want to see some really nice shot of Japan, you can go to the following sites

風景壁紙.com 日本全国・海外の無料写真壁紙サイト
夜景壁紙.com

Last edited by godwine : 11-18-2010 at 06:09 PM.