(#267 (permalink))
Old
princessmarisa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-02-2010, 06:28 AM

Hana yori dango - as everyone else said

nobuto wo produce - liked it cause it was similar to the above lol

hikaru no hotaru - young business woman who is a secret slob, HILARIOUS

long vacation - woman gets dumped on wedding day and moves in with ex's flatmate, lots of typical j-dramam love triangles and over emotional fluff

love shuffle - 8people meet in a lift and decide to take it it turns to date each other, wtf idea, kinda comedy but more just emotional fluff which i love

14sai no haha - most unrealistic portrayal of a 14year old who got pregnant ever! Kinda heart warming in places though.

nihonjin no shiranai nihongo A fashionista who has decided she is a wanna-be school teacher gets stuck with a class of foreign weeaboo and samurai obsessive losers. Manages to 'offend' every race with the sterotypical characters in a stupidly funny way. A must watch for anyone learning Japanese! Each week a different student manages to mess up their life by either speaking Japanese wrong or being rude, and the ditzy teacher comes to the rescue.

I tried to watch 1litre of tears and kima wa petto cause everyone raves but they didn't grab me enough to watch them above 2-3 episodes.

Also keep meaning to watch liar game, don't know why I don't.

Fighting ignorance and slaying a few narutards whilst I am at it.