(#47 (permalink))
Old
Natoshin (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Natoshin
Yes I have asked them(some) - 12-03-2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missprincess View Post
ok b4 i think i can answer this i wanna know have u actually asked any of them out? or told any of them that u like them more then a friend?
Two of them did i ask out ....and sadly it ended at.. a:i have a bf which holy crap suprised the hell outta me cause she recently got one like a few days ago exactly when i asked and no one knew...T^T..... and b: The second one i asked...she just didnt even reply back to me about it even though I asked her why she didnt say anything back.Lets see if my memory correct me right five of them like me...and the ones did i ask were the ones that liked me...I mean i could kinda tell when i was around they act differently then other guys that are their friend that they knew well.This was lets see... *thinks* I think...4-5 months apart O.o...for each of the two I ask.But, like about a 1-2 weeks ago.. The 5th person I found out that like me, I asked them some questions directly if they did, I mean honestly if you know them well enough you dont have to beat around bush or be embarrased about telling them it..but it might take awhile to say xD.This one though even though she likes me completely lied about saying No and reasons and I can tell I been friends with her more then a year and during the time I knew her she had no bf what so ever nor did she like any guy.When I knew she was lying I just went along with it,but still stayed around and sadly "eavesdropping" without them knowing,yes I know bad to do that but I had to hear a particular conversation of the one i asked and a closed friend of her that I was just friends with nothing more.Seems She has a whole different reason but didnt wanna tell me then next thing you know Im disliked or maybe hated for alittle by her and i barely know why even tried asking her why...she just gives me a cute glare xD....and walks off.Theres a time and place to keep going at it but the way it was I shouldnt ask any farther or it'll annoy the heck outta her.SO thats about it...2 i asked out...1 I ask if I had a chance with them...says some stuff that could make a guy happy but dont go any farther cause of unknown reason..1 I ask if they liked me but lied and all of a sudden dislikes me or maybe hate alittle bit...so thats about it for what you asked me.BASICALLY: all 4 was a complete failure v(T^T)v I have one girl left to ask or such but...yea...I wanna find out the reason and such before going to the last one.Which I hope to make it worth the time of my effort and that it works out.

Last edited by Natoshin : 12-03-2010 at 05:31 AM.