(#82 (permalink))
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
12-14-2010, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerPenguin View Post
I just like to talk like I am, but I guess you can't tell I'm joking since the nuance doesn't get carried through the internet (despite my use of smiley emoticons!)

So despite my harsh words, the point I'm trying to make is don't wait around for the guy because you're 'supposed to'-- because "he should ALWAYS ask you" then later lament about how another less-pretty girl got the guy you wanted. That's stupid and cowardly IMO.

And I didn't say all girls are like that. I said "most" which as far as I can see is true.
Well, this is the Internet. Unless you upload a video of you expressing your 'humor', then I probably will miss it. My bad, I guess..

If a girl holds back cause of some ''unwritten norm'' - then that's her loss. If a girl's too darn 'scared' or feel too 'gracious' to talk to a guy; heck.. then she doesn't even deserve one. So she should go live alone with cats or something.

I'll give u that guys have feelings too. But I think this whole ''guys have to ask first''-thing evolved from some chick once saying ''You never know what guys think..'' or something. Hence that just made girls go with the pretty common ''Well, if he asks - then he likes you. If he doesn't - then he doesn't like you'' way of thinking. If a girl likes a guy - then it's pretty damn obvious. Girls have a tendency to go all weird around a guy that they like. Guys are MUCH better at keeping their cool - at least that's my experience.

As far as you can see? May I remind you that the eye can only see SO far. lol. And that tongue better not indicate that I just got accepted as part of you 'as far as I can see'-mentality. -___-"

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast

Last edited by NanteNa : 12-14-2010 at 04:35 PM.