View Single Post
(#454 (permalink))
Old
Rinai (Offline)
JF Regular

12-19-2010, 02:05 AM

Owow. I seriously laughed so bad reading those first few posts. -Chews popcorn furiously- To be honest, I think it just has to do with the region you live in even within one country. My two friends are from England. One of them can't stop raging about how much she hates a queen and how violent all those Brits are and about how much she hates it there and how she's so embarrassed of being from there. The other misses her some UK. Of all places I've come through, I'm pretty chill in America. Hell, if I traveled a bit north of where I am now I'm pretty sure that I'd get my ass handed to me just because of my race but where I live is actually pretty freaking awesome. Go live where you want and raise your kids where you want and crap. If you can't handle it then learn how to. We're ALL human. We know how to adapt. And I think people need to just shut up about the whole 'oh I wouldn't want my kids to be there'. HAHA. : | No. I think it's the worst thing to just start going off about another people and their ways. Or to say 'we're better'. If *you're* happy and *they're* happy then just shut up about it and live your life. Some of what people say really just steam my carrots.

*plooka plooka*

Rin no talk. 私の一番な色は何ですか。「Day--」 黒沼爽子と翔太くん。いつでも/もじもじ-- 30