View Single Post
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

12-19-2010, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
I'm not suggesting it, just felt like sharing I'd watched it and had been a bit of a disappointment. I didn't know movies only get to be mentioned once in this thread, thought the whole point was to discuss movies and share titles, but whatever.
Japanese cinema isn't made out of J-horror movies, studio Ghibli animes, Akira Kurosawa and Takashi Mike movies. But these are pretty much what's being talked about all the time, here on JF. Realism threw a good idea, if you saw or know a barely known Japanese movie, that is good and give your opinion why is it worth to watch, or why others might find it interesting (and that doesn't fit in the OP's categories in the fist post), then please, do so. That's the whol point of this thread, and the last thing want is for it to turn into another 'My favourite Japanese movies are...' or 'The last movie I saw...' thread, which we already have enough. There are plenty of good movies out there that people don't know about, why not stick them here and introduce them?