View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-02-2011, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I am saying it is a sort of unique situation because they had not choice to be military or not, so that gives them another layer of innocence that some militants would not have who joined a cause by choice.
Fine.. I still maintain they are legitimate targets via the fact that they are military.

Quote:
You can't tell me I am taking it too seriously when you respond to every point with the same level of detail that I do.

I am not making up conspiracies. However, canon shouldn't be contradictory.
Yeah but when I do it I have specific scenes or facts from the Star Wars universe in mind. You can't just imply a conspiracy. Whether they had the full story on Alderaan or not etc. is irrelevant. All you need to know is that they were the good guys and the empire was the bad guys. That was all the writers intended and that is the problem with looking at history in this way that I was getting to originally.

Quote:
When did I say anyone was innocent by default? I am saying they were using the information that was given to them at the time.
I don't even know where you're going with this anymore. Bottom line.. I can justify the attack on the death star. You can't justify the bombing of Hiroshima in light of the facts I've presented here.

Quote:
It contradicts itself.
No it doesn't. I just assumed that the Empire recruited as well as used clones. The galaxy is a pretty big place after all.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 01-02-2011 at 10:40 AM.