(#50 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
01-06-2011, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
well I am proud of many of our BBC programmes. especially the drama and nature plus documentaries.
Having BBC as your national broadcaster is one thing to be proud of. It's definitely a worldwide role model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
I'm totally checking out True Blood
but the way you described it still makes it out to be a moral-based tv show ><
You should do that. True Blood's definitely worth a watch. It's not all that good but it ain't too bad either. Plus, Eric Northman's the sex =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire
My problem with American shows is their insistence on milking the cash out of them.

Often you'll get a good series which is great for the first few seasons... but then when the show starts making money the producers try to extend it's lifespan which usually results in the writers running out of ideas which of course results in the quality of the show going downhill.

A good example is Lost.
Nah. What happened was that it was so good and promising up to season 3 everyone expected there to be a super unexpected end to the show. And it wasn't all that surprising. But still, I liked the way the plot develops. There's not a thing about it I would change. Also, I think they knew where the show was going since day one, they knew their way out of the messy plot.

everything is relative and contradictory ~