(#427 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
04-08-2007, 07:18 AM

Oh, I'm afraid I can't help you then >_<

For one, I'm not a manga person

Two, I haven't seen the true end of the series yet, so maye that's why I don't remember the hooded figures ~_~ But the questions are of extreme interest to me... Hmm, lets see.. I'll try to answer them the best I can, basing them on everything I know about DN so far...

Kira's world will never really die out, it's impact never erased...?
CN: Yes, no one will ever be able to forget what he did. Like Hitler, his actions made a great impact on the world, be it positive or negative.

Who is this beautiful priestess? Looks like Misa to me?
CN: Most probably, but I can't say for sure.

What became of Light's family, do they know the truth?
CN: It's likely that his father does, having been involved in this case and all, though I think he'll keep it from the rest of the family.

If death is equal to everyone, does that mean Light went where L is, or did he just not go anywhere. How would Ryuk know anyways- he isn't dead?
CN: According to Ryuk, those who have used the death note will never be able to ascend to heaven nor descend to hell. If both L and Light were death note users previously, then yes, they should be in the same place. Ryuk is a death god after all, so I guess the knowledge comes naturally. And by "he isn't dead", who's this "he" you're refering to?

Yay ^_^

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-08-2007 at 07:22 AM.