(#28 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-10-2011, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
you really are thick, aren't you?
you have never won any arguments because you are unable to present, as you said "logical", arguments.
and by twisting my logic of all animals being equal to something along the lines of "well...then it's ok to eat humans also" you think you have won the argument?
you are lame excuse for a "green guy" who doesn't present any logic and isn't capable of taking reasonable stance on the matters.

all your arguments are emotionally bias against species with certain properties. might even call it discrimination or some kind of "racism" against animals. also i think if you were to check dictionary you'll find that basically logic is opposite of emotions.
list of people who's posts i am ignoring here keeps growing and growing...hope to never respond to you, Chau
You're an idiot.

My argument is logical. I said it in the other thread and I'll say it again in this thread.

We both draw lines as the what we think is acceptable to eat. You draw the line at the amount of chromosomes that a lifeform has (i.e. whether it's human or not), I draw the line at the extent to which it is sentient.

Both lines are consistent but only mine addresses the ethical dilemma posed by hunting and killing animals.

By the way. The line you draw is as relevant to the issue as the issue of the "cuteness" line which is nothing but a strawman argument that you've built when you try and debate people like me.