Thread: Introductions
View Single Post
(#626 (permalink))
Old
AMH (Offline)
New to JF

Hello!!! - 01-18-2011, 01:52 AM

Hey!
My name is Alexandra (you can call me Alex), I am 21 years old and I live in Bucharest, Romania. My birthday is on 17 October 1989. I study Painting and I write fantasy novels (but I haven't published anything yet). I am very shy...So it's kind of hard to me to speak with others if they don't start the conversation
Why do I want to go to Japan?... Well, in the first place, I have to say that I like Japan since I was 7. My uncle give to me a couple of postcards with Japan and an album with Sailor Moon ( my first encounter with anime, and I still have it), and I liked it so much, that I started to look for more about it.. So, I want to go to Japan because is my soul country. I can't really explain what I feel about Japan, but I think is the best country in the world! It just makes me happy and I like everything about it...Even if it's about the bad parts) (but I couldn't find bad parts until now). My dream was to make the college there but some things have changed and I couldn't go. But I still want to visit Japan, at least 3 months a year. And I say only 3 months a year, because after I will finish my studies in Romania, I will move to Germany to make Philosophy there and to take my master degree in Painting (and I still have to learn Japanese).
My favorite manga are: Black Bird, Hana to Akuma, Kuroshitsuji (everything that involves demons, supernatural, school life, shoujo,)
I hope I can be friends with you! And thank you for reading my "long" introduction
Have a nice day!

"Black and white is my perception in life, but my dreams are colorful..."