(#450 (permalink))
Old
Katashi (Offline)
Signature Creator

Send a message via Skype™ to Katashi
04-08-2007, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
Sorry for calling you a she.......well, I shoulda figured.......and, oohh you make signatures........how about a nice Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon one for yours truly?......na I'm just kiddin...you don't have to go through the trouble....
eh, not the first time I've been considered a female, as I'm quite the feminine guy and it don't bother me what ppl say or think!

...and yeah I can make you a siggy...but do you want it of all the Sailor Girls or 1 specific?

*I think I've made over 200 sigs in the past 1 year or less, many more than that over past few years. I recently made Rikku777 and QueenNanami a siggy each, they're back a few pages!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
I want something similar to Kanji's request too! ^_^ Pleaseeee Katashi...? We're pals right? *nudges you* ^^
I can, but you'll have to hang on a moment, currently scrounging new L & Kira pics! I've already got Kanji's sig thought out entirely, so prolly won't take to long! Since I'm an basement troll, I should have them all done today eventually!

I love making signatures, if you'd like a custom one from me, just ask in my siggy thread!
*My Custom Signatures Album* ~ *Katashi's Signature Request Thread*
Misa Amane Gothic Lolita Video

Last edited by Katashi : 04-08-2007 at 03:57 PM.