View Single Post
(#629 (permalink))
Old
dlee2010 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to dlee2010
01-24-2011, 04:45 AM

Hello, minna
How are y'all doing? Hope everyone had a great weekend! Well, let me introduce myself to y'all

Name: Daniel Lee
Race: Asian, Korean but currently living in California, US
Favorite Anime/Manga: too many to name it but One Piece, GTO, and Kenshin
Reason for Joining the Forum: (added some berief story about me)
- Well, when I was in junior high in Korea, my school taught Japanese but I wasn't good at it but I tried hard to get better. Then I moved to US forgot about learning Japanese. It's funny that I brought my Japanese textbook with me Well, I was too busy adjusting the new environments and learning English. Now I'm in college as a freshman, I started to watch my favorite anime over the summer and decided to learn Japanese at college. Luckly my school offers Japanese class. Also, I am thinking about going Study Abroad in Japan, either Hiroshima or Nagasaki. I know there are criticism about Koreans and Japanese that they don't get a long. But I want to learn my neighbor's nation. Their culture, language, arts, and more. That's why I want to go Study Abroad in Japan later. Basically, I want to learn everything and anything about Japan.
Ways to Contact me: dbswo009(skype) dlee506738@gmail.com(email) and facebook (use my email to find me )

I am looking forward to get involved in JapanForum.com community

Hajimemashite
Domo Yoroshiku Onegai Shimas