Umihito (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-29-2011, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post
That is Shinjuku Sumitomo Building.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
Thanks! I looked it up on google maps so I can get a street view of the building.... It's not much too look at, so I think I just missed it last time around! I don't remember if it was there in 2005 when I stayed at the Keio Plaza. 4 months ago, I stayed at the Shinagawa Prince; I never made it to Shinjuku....
Just checked on masaegu's info and it most certainly is the Sumitomo Building. Thanks!

It's REALLY hard to find any info on it online.... hard building to research. :/
But a few seconds of video clip I found confirmed it.

I tried that too when I got the name. I only managed to go to Shinjuku at night so it looks a LOT different than in the day. And it really isn't much to look at eh lol I only went in it because it was the closest skyscraper to me that the public were going in, and it had some food at the top and I was starving. lol
It was a good skyscraper though. Good food and good views. I remember now, the Government buildings are really near it, and when looking out the observatory you can have a great close up view of the top of them.