Thread: Tale of Storys.
View Single Post
(#642 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

Tatsu : On the Edge - 02-01-2011, 07:12 PM

“I will judge Shinkirou now!” Swift pulsing with hate, shakes the earth with his malice. Head lowered, chin pushed forward. His eyes bore a death glare so intense, it made half of the militia before us flinch. His brow crinkled into itself. Slowly and meticulously he moved one foot forward, as to beckon anyone to even try and make any sudden moves.. Shoulders raised, and tensed. His fingers were outstretched and curled. Blood dripped from his chin, and onto his boot. In sort, Swift looked like a lunatic. Wide eyed, and red, he was possessed “by an aspect of himself” or so he eloquently put it... He said he could free and manipulate these aspects. What if they can in turn manipulate him as well? Suzette said something that Swiftant was also an aspect, of a whole being known as Guntros. All of this was so confusing, but from what I was guessing now, Swiftant wants to destroy the city, or his vengeance was taking over.

“Tatsu.” Swift spoke out, over my thoughts. “Stand there and watch. This is my vengeance it has naught to do with you....” His hand, quivering and shaking with excitement, reaches down and frees an eager Zeus from it's holster. “Zeus and I will show these worms what it means to have self-respect.”

“Swiftant.” I speak out calmly and plainly. “These people...These villagers have nothing to do with this. They aren't soldiers of the Dragons.”

“No, just pawns.” Swift cuts over me. “They aren't innocent. Everyone in this town is in service to the Dragons. The poor work in the fields to harvest for the dragons, they mine for jewels for Shakura, everything. They live in such ignorance, that they haven't the slightest inkling that their life is in service to the Dragons. I shall free them from their ignorance.”

Before I am able to speak against this I hear him mutter “Lightfoot.” With that he launches himself from the ground and into the air. In mid-air he shouts out “Annihilation!”

Violently, he swings Zeus down onto the heads of the villages, a trail of red light zips down from Zeus and Swift. With but a stroke, Zeus is drenched in blood and numerous villagers are dead. Cracking of bone, splitting of marrow. Bodies fall like dolls, he intends to spare none. The warriors and mages who couldn't keep up, turn to try and find Swiftant. He's too fast for them. He's moving too quickly for them to even see. This isn't a battle. It's slaughter. His words pierced me. “They are servants of the dragons.” What made him think this? Did he find this out from Aisha? He must have because suddenly he has become keen on aiding her. He'll kill for her. Is this because of Suzette? His love is moving him to kill off an entire city... But who am I to justify otherwise? If it was for Shima, Nozomi, I would probably commit the same act. That is why I must not be too concerned with trying to stop him. I think I was more entranced by his sudden character change.

I watched as he hacked limbs off of the warriors. The mages feebly trying to muster the energy to cast a spell in the skirmish.

Yogensha. I speak out in my mind. I know you can hear me. What have you done to Swiftant? This ability you have given him. This power. It is a double-edged sword. While his power has increased exponentially, he is more prone to be subjected to influence. You having awoken the other aspects of his soul. For he himself created Swiftant from Guntros. You dangle in front of him his other sides. Make him aware of them. In thus, making them also aware of him.

After but a moment of silence Yogensha speaks out to me. “Ohh. I see you have managed to figure it out just after him explaining such a small detail to you? You are quite the genius, Tatsu, and I don't mean that facetiously. Yes it is true. This is a stage that Swiftant, no Guntros must overcome on his own. Even now he continues to be tested. By himself, and by his will... Six other sides of himself. Anger, coldness, cunning, evil, revenge, and self-reproach. Known as Fiery; Frost; Venom; Shadow; Vengeance; Kamikaze. This now is Vengeance. Brutal and malevolent. As you can see all these aspects are negative. Swiftant, is the first aspect, the only one who can demonstrate kindness and love. Alone he is easily overcome by the other six. If he doesn't create the power needed to keep them at bay, then they will engulf and destroy him... You can save Swiftant though. You possesses the tenacity to stop them, and in doing so empowering him.”

Before I knew it, Yogensha's voice was gone, as well as Swift-er, Vengeance rather. A large explosion rattled me. I quickly look up over the trees and see smoke and fire coming from the city. He's attacking Shinkirou head on...

I must move now...

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 02-01-2011 at 07:19 PM.