Thread: Dir en grey
View Single Post
Old
xkmkmlmx (Offline)
JF Regular

02-16-2011, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
I can sit and listen to a song that long once or twice, or every once in a while when I feel like it, but I definitely can't regularly. I know it's sad, but I can't help it. Usually when I listen to music, I'll change songs a minute or two into it. I've gotten better with that though.
I still don't get the mentality. It isn't like you have to sit there and listen to the song like watching a movie. Like right now, I am posting on a forum while listening to Miyavi. I am *hearing* the song, but not entirely focusing on it. I am not staring at the stereo going omg ok I can't listen to this more than 2 minutes! Especially since a lot of ballad or long songs change into something entirely different multiple times throughout. It can be sometimes 3 songs in one, for instance. It is rarely the same riff/chorus being repeated for 10 minutes straight.

I'll say it again, it just makes no sense whatsoever. You're missing out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
My favourite Diru song at the moment is Yokan. I just really like how that sounds. (And I always love Saku and Dozing Green) I'll have to go back and listen to the longer songs, though. I usually just disregard them right away.
Love me some Yokan. You can't go wrong with anything on Guaze.