View Single Post
(#622 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
02-20-2011, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisSalas View Post
Well first i want to say im planning on moving to Japan since i love its everything Im 16 and in 2 years ill be going to japan to study foreign languages and comunication. I know 3 lenguages well almost cause i know a bit of japanesse and i think is something really important if i want to live in Japan, i really dont know much of what ill need to live there since i havent searched but i would really appreciate if someone could tell me what do i need, what papers i need, what university do you recommened, where do i visit to make a visa for japan, in other words EVERYTHING since i really dont know anything about it.
Ialredy work online i obtain a very pleasent amount of cash i must say, i work in maintaining and supporting a website. But me dream is teaching in japan lenguage. So if anyone could help i would be so grateful, any information is welcomed and comments as well.
You should just go to a university in your home country, and then do an exchange through your university. I'm sure if you pick something like Asian Studies and then choose something like Japanese for your language choice, there may be a situation where you can study in Japan for like maybe a year or so. I know that's how it works with most US universities, anyway. It may be different in other places, but I'm sure most have set ups like that in general. You just have to make sure you choose a university place which has Japanese study. That'd help to take care of all the other issues (like the visa issue).