View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
cherry3delight (Offline)
New to JF

Don't go to ChicStar - 02-23-2011, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1svengali View Post
You could try ChicStar. This is a site where the customers submit their designs and they get voted on until they are either accepted and made into clothing or denied. They have lots of lolita stuff on there and if none of it is to your liking you can create your own! Love it!
I ordered stuff from ChicStar and I was utterly disappointed. The quality is poor and the fit was horrible for some of the things. Plus the service is terrible because you cannot get a hold of them any other way than email. To top it all off they took forever to process my order and refused a refund for a terribly made skirt that ripped the second I put it on. If you are looking for some cheap throw away items then ChicStar would do but if you want clothing that lasts I highly recommend you look somewhere else.

Otherwise I am also plus size and have been looking at fanplusfriend.com and they seem to have more sizes and pretty dresses. However I am very skeptical about ordering things online now due to the whole ChicStar incident.