(#66 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
02-24-2011, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
Sorry for the late reply, and if I'm being too nosy just let me know but ...

Too poor to leave? I'm having a hard time imagining this. I left home at 16, with 50 dollars, and worked a to pay for stuff and save for school.
I know it's hardly a good life to work for tuition while trying to keep life balanced alone, but if your experiences are hardly as bad as anything I'd experienced I'd leave and take the financial hardships over the emotional beating any day.

I'm honestly not trying to be hard on you, it just feels to me like you're taking the more difficult road to your destination.

(PS, I also came to Japan with 1000 dollars in my pocket after the plane ticket, no job and no home, things always work out somehow)
Seems the best way to go. I think you could build some form of list (e.g. 1. find shelter, 2. find job......)

I'm planning on it after I have my degree. At least I'd have some form of qualification to get a job...although still in a similar boat to what you've explained

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)