View Single Post
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Dutchie (Offline)
New to JF

02-25-2011, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsygypsy View Post
Oooooh my gaaaaaaawd!! Your grandpa is in Rotterdam? Rotterdam has been a special place for me since I was 15. I really was into Rotterdam techono music back then. By the way, that dinosaurs toy is called "Zoid" here in Japan. And, those toys are still popular among mania people.
Now it's my turn : Ooooh my gooooood!! Are you telling me you actually were in Rotterdam and into the techno scene?
If you were , i can tell you are one though mofo It wasn't the healthiest place to be around you know. (even yakuza were spotted after the partys) I know were about the same age and i was there.
With the SFC (Feyenoord Hooligans) , Al the drugs (never did any though) , the rightwing skinheads and stuff. It was crazy.
My whole fam is from Rotterdam accept me , my parents moved outside the city before i was born. I lived in Rotterdam when i was 19 till 25 though.
Parkzicht , Nighttown , Baja beachclub...al the wrong but fun places to be hahaha. The Rotterdam hardcore/techno scene is still the best in the world if you ask me.
Here's one for you to bring back old times ^^ : Rotterdam Terror Corps
YouTube - rotterdam terror corps (neophyte) - rotterdam hooligan