View Single Post
(#671 (permalink))
Old
persephonequinn (Offline)
New to JF

02-26-2011, 02:44 AM

Name: Persephone
First Breath: August 31 85
Reason I came here: I need to search for alternative to learn Japanese besides my text books (it cost a bomb to own them, my room is full of them), Also I'm too afraid to jump to intermediate or I do not know what level I am right now, but I am seriously tired of being beginner for forever, I wanted to join classes but I think I'll be bored because the class will always taught in beginner level like, Ohayou gozaimasu, sumimasen and etc. I need to speak in Japanese and learn for Vocabulary in this, and I think this forum is cool, and of course I'm still exploring it.

Reason I learned Japanese: Because I do not want to be brain dead, and I want to watch anime + Jdrama without having the need of subtitles. And reading Japanese Manga without translation.

I want to know how good I am in self study after 14 weeks in beginner beginner class.

Reason to go to Japan: Simple, I want to SHOP and eat a lot of Sakura wagashi + Sashimi and buy my favourite singer's CD ~ Gackt Camui and learn their culture.

Learning Japanese need disciplines..
http://nihongobenkyoushimasu.blogspot.com/ is where I put all my Minna no Nihongo Renshuu B answer there. Won't be 100% correct nor 100% wrong.

I learning Languages n Nihongo is one of them