View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
xkmkmlmx (Offline)
JF Regular

02-26-2011, 05:52 AM

I agree with you 100% on the credit card hassles, don't get me wrong. I hate them. But they do have their benefits if used responsibly. Personally, I would not go ALL cash, but I have brought a good amount of cash to Japan on random occasions. Just be cautious. Insuring it would be kind of excessive, I think.

Still might want to look into a no annual fee type deal with a small limit just in case you need it for emergencies. I won't push anymore, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmarisa View Post
Wow how do you manage to drop tht amount of money
I don't remember the situation clearly, but I am pretty sure it was our first day there. She didn't even have time to leave some cash at the hotel and had it ALL in her wallet. We were at Harajuku station and she left the wallet on the ledge where you buy your train tickets. I think she was all just a bit overwhelmed by everything and just got distracted. She didn't realize until we got to Shinjuku station. So we all split up looking for it. I went all the way back to Harajuku and asked the security and attendant to see if anyone had turned it in... unfortunately not :/