View Single Post
(#100 (permalink))
Old
ryuurui (Offline)
Japanese calligrapher

03-05-2011, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I don't ask them out unless I'm pretty sure they have an interest, which is usually pretty obvious anyway. Tbh, if anyone did say no then I'd be like,'well screw you then, your loss!' (not literally of course) and move on, haha.
The irony of this is that you may intimidate some guys by being too forward. But in this case they should stick to hugging teddy bears. I love girls that know what they want.

To the OP. Very true. I'd add that girls (hot or not) hate two things: hasitation and over doing (guys being too careful and irritating with their correctness or politness). Guy needws to be a guy, which consists of both being a gentleman and an animal. This is not unusual that well educated and classy women have sexual fantasy with a hot delivery guy in an elevator. It's a call of the wild.

Also, girls tend to be attracted to guys that ingnore them (to a point and do not mistake it for being a dick). Why is he not noticing me syndrome. It's a subtle game but it's bloody rewarding. Need to move fast and careful or you will miss the train.