View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
throese (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to throese Send a message via MSN to throese Send a message via Yahoo to throese Send a message via Skype™ to throese
Dragon Ball Z and GT Questions - 03-13-2011, 08:45 PM

Well, I was talking to a friend of mine at my city's local Vocational Tech Center and he said that his cousin had manga that went further than the show GT that had levels of Super Saiyan beyond SS4. Well, I've seen FAN art of Super Saiyan 5-10, but my questions are as follows:

1) Why did they decide to stop putting Super Saiyan 4 and some GT characters such as Omega Shenron in Dragon Ball Z games?

Example: Draong Ball: Raging Blast 1 and 2. Only go as far as SS3. and DB:RB 2 only adds a few other characters such as Cooler, Bojack, and Android 13 (I know there are more than that though).

But why remove GT playable characters? I really enjoyed Dragon Ball GT. Especially Super Saiyan 4 Goku, Vegeta, and their fused form, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta.

2) How many official levels of Super Saiyan are there, besides Super Saiyan 1 through 3.

Thank you for answering in advance. =)

I'm a computer geek and love tinkering with them and trying out new things. Also love to read and write. Hope to make a lot of new friends. I am currently attending college. =)

Last edited by throese : 03-13-2011 at 08:51 PM.