View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
throese (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to throese Send a message via MSN to throese Send a message via Yahoo to throese Send a message via Skype™ to throese
03-13-2011, 09:03 PM

Wow, thank you for such a quick reply RobinMask and I guess you have a point on if not many people like something why keep making the product or adding it to something. And you're probably right about the manga stuff too.

Do you think that if they worked harder on the first...30-35 eps when they were looking for the black star dragon balls that GT would have been better and had a more active role in video games?

In MY opinion, once they started the Baby series, that's when GT started to have a real plot and make more sense, but everything before the Baby series was just random and thrown together which dissapoints me, but oh well.

I have a PS2, but don't know DBZ: Tenkaichi 3. Know where I can get a copy of the game?

I'm a computer geek and love tinkering with them and trying out new things. Also love to read and write. Hope to make a lot of new friends. I am currently attending college. =)