Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

04-09-2007, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Rikku: Ryuzaki-kun changed my title ^_^

Hey.... The anime is the anime, this is this XD I'm innocent! =P
Thats not all I changed Light-kun! mwahahahaa!

NEXT CHAPTER OVERVIEW!

After episode 25, a timer in that special room L had starts ticking down. you know, that big empty room with nothing in it other then a computer? they showed that secret room before we saw L's face. he talked to the task force from in there. anyways, a timer ticks down. and the Wammy House gets a phone call/message when the timer is up. This phone call is a note that L is dead. and they all knew it would happen someday... The Wammy House is an orphange probably somewhere in European made by Watari. Watari takes in exceptional orphans and prepares them to become master detectives. L himself picked his successors and L is from that same House. two rival students, N and M as they call themselves. but everyone else calls them Near and Mello. (those arent their real names.) Near is number 1, and Mello is number two. When L dies they are both 14. The story jumps 5 years later. Light has no opponents and the task force appoint him as the new L. no one but the task force (NPA) and the Wammy House know of L's death. It never goes public. now, Near and Mello are 19. Light is 23. They are ready to find him!

thats all I'm telling!

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 04-09-2007 at 07:41 AM.