(#19 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
03-14-2011, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Is that how you read it? Take that stick out your ass dude. Natural disasters just don't get a rise out of me. I sympathise in theory of course. But it's not heartfelt.

This is normal. Did you feel heartfelt sympathy with the people in the part of China the other day where a quake also hit? What about the people in Christchurch New Zealand a few weeks before? Or what about the people in Haiti, Turkey, Iran and Shichuan China in 2008?

I mean I'm sure you sympathise with these people too in theory.. but it's not heartfelt.

That's bullsh*t. Lot's of people in Japan are not affected directly. People in Kyushu definitely aren't unless they have family up North.

South Korea is just a boat ride from Kyushu are you going to tell me they were affected too?

Just because you're Japanese doesn't mean you're affected. That's just complete and utter crap.

If you're affected then it's nationalism. That's all.

It's the same with you and 9/11
Actually Kyusyu people can be affected...A volcano erupted, but thats not what I'm talking about.

It stresses them out to see their country suffering as well, as it did with people in the west of the states after New York and other areas were affected

My friend in Hita is actually doing whatever he can to get donations to SEND to the decent organizations in his hometown so...

Coffee prevents me from killing you.