View Single Post
(#30 (permalink))
Old
xkmkmlmx (Offline)
JF Regular

03-15-2011, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
What have I said that was so objectionable?

I already said I sympathised.
Oh you did? I'm sorry, it must have gotten lost in the shit storm that spews from your mouth on these forums.

Quote:
Furthermore I live in New Zealand. This country had an Earthquake not long ago if you don't remember.

Thousands displaced, hundreds dead etc.

I wasn't affected by it one bit because I live in a different city.

That's my point of reference.
Really now? Not one bit? No one has had to suffer at all except the ones directly hit, yes? How is New Zealand's overall economy right now? Same as it ever was? All those people that lost someone or their home or whatever else, they're over it now I bet, right?

I mean, all I am trying to say here is I am soooooooo glad that you weren't affected. I am sure no one else in your "other city" was either, right? Business as usual?

At any rate, hopefully no one sent money to your country as Haiti needs it FAR more, amirite?

Also, hate to say it, but this quake far outweighs the one in NZ.

Quote:

Maybe you should stop being so oversensitive and actually READ what I say. All I've offered is my perspective. It might be different from yours but that's kinda to be expected on a FORUM.
I never said that you can't have your opinion. You're stating them as facts in most cases and you're wrong. You don't have a grasp on what kind of affects this will have, but you still have no problem vomiting it out of your mouth.

You constantly insult people and have a bad attitude towards others. It is tired and sickening. It is a forum, but it isn't YOUR forum. So as you get to voice yourself about all the things you don't like, I will as well (and that includes YOU).

Quote:

PS- Stop trying to be tough on the internet. You just look pathetic with your physical threats of violence.
Nah, I am not trying to be tough on the internet. You're the one hiding behind it. All I said is, I know we would not be having this conversation face to face. And I bet you don't talk like this to your peers on people in your daily real life. You are either hated or assaulted regularly. Or both. Most likely both.

The pathetic one is the one who leads that double internet life.

Last edited by xkmkmlmx : 03-15-2011 at 08:27 AM.