Thread: leave the area
View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

everything is possible, its a question of your horizont - 03-15-2011, 07:49 PM

its really no problem because japan people are disciplineated ... so take the 80 airbus worldwide, take 1000 people inside each one, 500 up and the 500 men in freigth room, take off from tokio to osaka and other working airports inland, so every three minute one can start and land ... so 10 million in 4 days is no problem ... and in this new save area ask every family to take one or more person in their familiy, so you make the big problem very small .. and every problem is solved ... in osaka you can take name, picture, finger print, birth day, former adress, guest family ... in a database and later on you can open this to internet and everybody will find together who is alive ... i donnot understand where the problem should be ... there is only one problem, in your mind or head - its a question of your horizont ... everything is possible if you start to do .. but doing nothing is poor ... it is equal how many lifes you safe, the first life you safe is better than nothing ...

from the beginning on they were lying ... so, today we saw the first time that people go by themselfe to tokio or other places what is a good decision up to yesterday .. today it is better to be inside a building .. but up to yesterday this people did the right decision to start and i hope they all reached it oder destinations more in the south or west ... it is a good step not to believe anymore this lying people ... hope a lot of people made their own decision ... and are in save destinations now ... i am really sad and i hope they saved their life ...