Thread: leave the area
View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

Question 03-15-2011, 08:11 PM

no problem, in this situation i would go to tokio per car, bike, foot oder hijacking ... there i clear my identification by finger print, then to the bank, after to the airport and away ... some newspaper men reached tokio in 27 hours .... they said on tv ... it is possible ... but today it is too late ... it is a question of survival .. you can sit down and wait .. or you stand up and go .. i think it is always better to try ... thats the difference between people who talk a lot and people who survive ... whith a negative suggestion in your mind you are always the looser ... try and error is our evolution ... and for what shall they wait ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post

also. does anyone else get the feeling that this guy is from some kind of "looter" group? trying to scare people away from homes so they can visit them without any distractions later? just to check if your dvd, tv and xbox are OK.
what for a home ? - there is no home anymore .. or it is radioactive ... this is not the question ... if everything is o.k. you must not go .. but if there is nothing left, so you can go ... this is the only option you have ...

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-28-2011 at 09:41 AM. Reason: multipost reduction