View Single Post
(#540 (permalink))
Old
keeperxiii (Offline)
New to JF

03-15-2011, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltostallion View Post
There are less trains running than usual, and there are less people in major shopping areas so it probably looks more deserted than usual, but all of my friends in Tokyo are still there and still not overly worried about the situation.
So, from my understanding, Tokyo and other big urbanized areas are not that bad (considering the quake and tsunamis) but everything else has suffered major destruction, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orca View Post
With all the pictures coming out from this disaster, I can't help but notice how clean everybody is, is it just me or is it in almost every pic everybody is really clean wearing really clean clothes that look freshly washed and ironed even days after this has happened, including all the rooms they are taking shelter in all the blankets like they just come out the wash and everything freshly ironed crisp and clean, in fact only today did I see just one picture of a guy who had a bit of dust on his hands. Amazing.

Usually with natural disasters like this u would naturally see people covered in dirt and dust and looking dishevelled and untidy and terrified screaming, and here are these people calm and, again, I just can't help but notice, very very clean!
Yes, but that's only in the more urbanized areas, isn't? Unfortunately.

[img]www.img839.imageshack.us/img839/2382/copyoflargebanner555.jpg[/img]
www.2badcompany.blogspot.com
You can visit my DeviantArt page or my Monster Island forum if you like fantasy monsters and creatures (why wouldn't you?).
-----
If my signature is violating any rules I'm sorry but I can't access the sig rules section

Last edited by keeperxiii : 03-15-2011 at 10:35 PM.